Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: YAY! Got my Jess catalog today!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ! I really like most of the new things, especially Jess! There are new shipping rates. Here they are:

    Up to $5 * $0.95
    $5.01-$25 * $4.95
    $25.01-$75 * $7.95
    $75.01-$100 * $10.95
    $100.01-$125 * $12.95
    $125.01-$150 * $15.95
    $150.01-$200 * $18.95
    $200.01-$250 * $21.95
    $250.01-$300 * $24.95
    $300.01+ * $27.95

    So, for those who want to get the best out of "THE CODE," you might want to wait until the new shipping prices go into effect. That way you can get an item up to $35 for $10 off plus $4.95 shipping [img]wink.gif[/img] ! But if you are spending more money, then you might want to buy things sooner, to avoid the higher shipping costs. Shipping for a doll is the same, though [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] !

  2. #2
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] "with no catalog yet" [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When do the new shipping charges go into effect? I was planning to place a $250+ order next week with a 10% off code -- but with the increased rates for big orders, I might be better off splitting up the order into 1 big one (with the 10% code) and 2 or 3 little ones (with the $10 code).

    I have been dying to place an order, but I am tapped out from Christmas and need to get PAID again before I can buy anything! My DD's birthday isn't until mid-May, but I am going to go ahead and buy Jess' collection (and AGOT #24) now and stash it away, since last year I had to buy Marisol off eBay when she was on backorder 'til late May.

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    prasnlrd I am still waiting on a catalog too, as usual. The only way mine will get here is when Jess gets here on Wednesday. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got the mail and our catalog. DD swooped it away so I haven't seen it yet. By yhe time I finish checking what's new here she will be finished [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine today too. Soo excited. I'm not the last person.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love my Jess catalog!The shipping rate got higher.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •